Evolve is looking for a highly organized, problem-solving Office Manager to lead office operations. This person will be responsible for everything from facilities management to greeting visitors to the daily tasks that make our 3-floor office run efficiently. You’ll be a master planner of office meetings and office moves. You’ll also play a critical role in helping new hires feel welcomed on their first day.
This role requires a “get it done” attitude, an eye for detail, and a resourceful disposition. We want someone who can represent Evolve’s values with ease while possessing an inherent understanding of organization and prioritization.
We are in high growth mode so the ideal candidate thrives in such an environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Office reception, which includes receiving guests, administrative tasks, and ensuring the best presentation of the entire office
- Lead facilities management by partnering with the building and external vendors
- Recognize and implement efficiencies and improvements throughout the office
- Coordinate all company meetings and events
- Order and inventory all office supplies
- Help facilitate the new-hire training and onboarding processes
- Lead ongoing desk and office planning
- Responsible for effective coordination and use of meeting rooms and common office space
- Be a leader for and maintain workplace safety policies and procedures
- Partner with the People team on necessary functions
What makes you a great fit
- Previous office management experience required
- Self-starter with a positive attitude who can work with many different teams and people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to prioritize workload effectively
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Works well independently
- An understanding that every day will be different (and that actually excites you!)
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to make independent decisions
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.