As a Team Lead for the Overnight Customer Experience Team you will serve as a peer supervisor and leader-by-example for the Team. The Team Lead is a pivotal role in Evolve’s 24/7 customer support as an expert on all processes and procedures for the day-to-day of the Team. This comprehensive role provides a unique opportunity to assist all of Evolve’s stakeholders as the go-to for all questions and escalated cases from the Team, all booking related questions from Guests, and all property-related questions from Owners and Partners. You will field calls and emails, respond to questions, take action to assist the Team, Owners, and Guests in need of assistance, and perform a night audit to determine case priorities for the upcoming day. The perfect candidate reflects Evolve’s core values, leads by example, serves their Team, can thrive in a collaborative environment (but can also work autonomously) to assist the Team and all of our Customers in an efficient and professional manner. This role requires strong communication skills (especially over the phone), an empathetic nature, and a high degree of self-awareness. Guidance from Management will be provided, but you will be provided with the autonomy to make real-time decisions to create resolutions for all of our stakeholders -- Guests, Owners, Partners, and Teammates.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using genuine kindness and professionalism
- Serve as a “captain on the field” and actively manage nightly operations in terms of identifying top priorities and keeping the Team on task in order to meet or exceed team goals
- Proactively monitor queues, cases, and emails to identify issues and prioritize in the most expedient fashion, and delegate appropriately
- Collaborate with incoming and outgoing Team Members to determine case priorities
- Lead Team huddles to communicate top priorities and contribute to weekly Team meetings
- Primary point of contact for escalated calls and cases from specialists
- Assist Customers in times of need to make things right; utilize emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Field calls and emails from Guests, Owners, and Partners in a swift and professional manner
- Address questions that may arise related to booking confirmations, amenity availability, trip modifications, and cancellations
- Work across multiple booking platforms (such as Airbnb & Vrbo) to secure and adjust reservations
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Work with managers to create more efficiencies, including special projects
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- You have a hospitality mindset with a passion for the customer experience, and an inherent motivation to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Ability to propose, quantify and communicate projects, process updates, or initiatives to help the Team work more efficiently
- Ability to lead by example as an expert in the role who empowers others to perform to their top potential
- Train, coach, and develop specialists through 1x1 guidance and small group training sessions
- Experience in conflict resolution, with the ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- Self-awareness: you understand your strengths, limitations, and emotions (and how they impact others) with an ability to manage them in stressful situations
- Self-leadership: resilient, emotionally balanced, and self-motivated to thrive in an autonomous environment
- Relationship building: you are a compelling communicator who can put others at ease, build trust, and develop connections with all stakeholders; previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you can make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role preferred, but not required
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required
- Four-year undergraduate degree or relevant work experience preferred, but not required
- This position is for four-10 hour shifts per week (providing you with three days off per week); an example schedule could be Thursday-Sunday 9pm to 7am
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.