As a Manager on the Traveler Support team, you will be responsible for a team that has varying experience in providing customer support. You will have a wide span of responsibilities, from coaching individuals to running team activities and monitoring metrics along the way. You will be challenged with elevating the team’s productivity and skills by highlighting opportunities for continued improvement. You will have guidance from the Director of Traveler Support, but the freedom to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed aggressive goals.
- Provide individual coaching and development for a team of 10-12 individuals. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching service skills, and assisting employees in hitting/exceeding monthly goals
- Monday - Friday schedule with one weekend day a month required.
- Oversee team operations from 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (subject to change with business needs)
- Assist in leading team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Manage through projects to increase overall team efficiency and resolve existing technological errors
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities such as team building events, contests, and monthly incentives
- Collaborate with other leaders to develop new strategies and best practices
- Own all administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work the night shift from 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday schedule with one weekend day a month required
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Excel, Periscope, and Salesforce.com preferred
- Natural leadership and coaching skills
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively
- Forward thinking and creative in developing new ideas and strategies for the team
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and continue personal development
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.