Evolve Vacation Rental is a Denver-based growth-stage company that is redefining vacation rental management. We’re guided by an experienced leadership team, backed by strong investors, and operate in an industry that is experiencing rapid innovation and high-growth.
Accordingly, we’re expanding quickly too. Our business is becoming increasingly dynamic and multifaceted, with several different customer and partner types and a growing suite of products and services. We’re looking for smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individuals to help shape our strategies and decisions.
This where the Business Operations (“Biz Ops”) Team comes in! It works closely with the executive team and business units to develop, implement, monitor, and refine key strategic initiatives. As Associate, Business Operations, you will work on a range of projects impacting both our top and bottom lines. Focus areas could include go-to-market strategies, organizational efficiencies, product bundling, customer segmentation, pricing strategy, customer behavior analysis, valuation modeling, partnership evaluation, and others (e.g., awesome ideas you bring to the table).
- Conduct in-depth analysis of businesses activities and develop deep understanding of value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Lead meetings with different business units and cross-functional teams to surface relevant information and discuss strategic considerations for each project
- Research and analyze business opportunities to lay out key decision criteria such as opportunity size, likelihood of success, investment requirements, and execution complexity
- Help manage implementation of initiatives cross-functionally
- Monitor impacts of business changes and help determine required refinements
- Prepare Excel models, memos, and slides as required to support effective analysis and communication
- 2+ years in a strategy-related role with an emphasis on quantitative analysis
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including decision and financial modeling
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- High-level of creativity and strategic thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort in communicating with senior leadership levels
- Strong alignment to our core values
A Little About Us
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.