Come spend the summer with us!
This is a seasonal part-time entry-level position. You will serve as a booking guru - from confirming reservations to modifying bookings. You will also work to adjust our listings and answer all questions a traveler or owner may have. Our ideal candidate is someone interested in learning the ins and outs of the vacation rental industry by working with our travelers and owners. They will also reflect Evolve’s core values and be a pillar of professionalism and help to create customers for life, one experience at a time.
*Please note that this role could develop into a Full-Time role for the right candidate.
- Availability for employment during the summer months
- Adjust listings as requested by property owners
- Respond to general customer inquiries via email and phone
- Adjust reservations within our reservation management system
- Secure past-due payments
- Confirm Pending Bookings
- Assist the team with resolving general customer concerns
- ‘Earn It’ mentality: This is an entry-level role with ample room to grow your career
- Service Oriented: Passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others
- Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented: You like to have your T's crossed and your I’s dotted
- Active listener: You can patiently provide full attention to customers, taking the time to make sure that all questions related to their vacation rental are answered to completion
- Continuous learner: A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Multitasking: Ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Lifestyle - To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.