As a Manager on our Owner Support Team, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of 10+ Owner Support Specialists. You keep your team engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable as they provide thoughtful, compassionate assistance to our owners. You’re a true “people person” and pride yourself on excellent communication skills. Your emotional intelligence is off the charts and you are quickly able to understand your team's needs as they change in a high growth environment. You enjoy coaching your team on both the day-to-day aspects of their roles as well as their long-term career development. You're excited by problem-solving and enjoy coming up with creative solutions to both client issues, as well as team needs.
- Provide individual training for a team of 10-15 employees. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching customer service skills and assisting employees in hitting/exceeding monthly goals
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Interview and evaluate candidates for the specialist position
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours
- Collaborate with leaders on the Customer Experience Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and streamline communication
- Own all HR administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Help mediate high-level customer issues
- Wednesday - Sunday, 10:00AM - 6:30PM schedule, with occasional holidays required
- Management experience preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Expert-level active listening skills to understand others’ perspective, and ask appropriate discovery questions to identify the root cause of the issue
- A passion for helping others
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven track record of effective leadership under pressure
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.