Evolve Vacation Rental has strategic partnerships with online travel marketplaces such as Airbnb, Vrbo, TripAdvisor and booking.com. The Distribution Partnerships team is responsible for maximizing performance within each of these distribution channels.
Reporting to the Director of Distribution Partnerships, you will work closely with internal and external partners to optimize Evolve’s online market presence and conversion within your assigned channels. You will serve as a market-facing expert, engaging your distribution partners to create value by increasing performance and challenging the status quo.
- Day to day internal and external contact for assigned distribution partnerships where Evolve markets and sells its homes
- Cultivate, manage, and maintain relationships with demonstrated ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Work relentlessly with internal and external teams to increase guest conversion and maximize homeowner revenue
- Develop joint roadmaps and plans with partners and ensure successful execution including planning, tracking, and implementation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to lead and inform processes efficiency while troubleshooting and solving issues as they arise
- Push, challenge, and ask good questions to a variety of internal and external teams
- Effectively disseminate and communicate partnership decisions and actions throughout all levels of the Evolve organization
- 2+ years of enterprise-level account management experience
- Online marketplace experience a plus
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Competitive and results-driven individual with a proven history of driving revenue growth
- Experience in influencing change across internal and external organizations
- Strategically oriented with the ability to manage multiple complex and dynamically changing projects simultaneously
- Problem solver that enjoys getting their hands dirty and asks the right questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to shape and align KPIs and company goals across partner organizations
- Comfortable collaborating with individuals of all levels, including senior executives
- Mission-driven with a passion for growing and fostering successful partner relationships
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.