A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
There are numerous opportunities for innovation in our space and we are seeking creative, passionate, entrepreneurial individuals to join our product team.
In this role, you will need the skills to run with a product idea and see it through to the end. From research to UX design to managing resources that bring your project to life, you’ll be able to launch amazing features for our customers while also laying a foundation of systems and processes to strengthen the future of product management at Evolve.
- Articulate and design customer experiences that are simple and intuitive to a wide range of audiences.
- Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch frequently
- Bridge the technical and business worlds by collaborating with design, engineering, marketing, and support teams
- Improve brand messaging by working cross functionally with all Evolve teams.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience: consumer web and/or business analysis, and requirement writing.
- Strong collaboration skills: You strongly prefer working in teams, but you're comfortable working independently when necessary.
- Self-motivated with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Analytically minded. All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected.
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform a plus
- A related four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.