A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to support Evolve’s Revenue Management Team. The right candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be driven by numbers and performance. This person also enjoys working in a fast-paced, growing startup environment.
The Analyst must be a self-starter who can “work-the-problem” and focus on occupancy and rate management for a specific listing and/or market while also not being afraid to test new ideas and best practices for a growing team within the organization. The Analyst will be working with multiple teams at a time and must have a team-focused attitude. If you have an analytical approach to performance and can solve all the data-puzzles - we want to hear from you.
- Review occupancy, rate, and market reports using internal information and external resources to determine appropriate pricing and other booking factors for a listing;
- Responsible for monitoring tools which provide critical feedback on listing or market performance;
- Communicate detailed plans to increase occupancy and revenue by adjusting rates and rules for customers in the Evolve Network;
- Provide pricing and revenue projections for both prospective customers and the Business Development team;
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence team to better understand complex data as it relates to listings;
- Improve brand messaging by working cross functionally with all Evolve teams.
- Degree in Finance, Analytics, Economics, or Business Intelligence or related
- Dynamic Revenue Management experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of PowerBI (or similar) a plus
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Customer-service oriented
- A related four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.