A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
We are looking to add someone to our team that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. The Evolve Partner Development Associate assists in sourcing local on the ground service providers (housekeepers and maintenance individuals) throughout the United States. This is a part-time role with room for growth. You will be responsible for helping our owners with world class on the ground service providers. The perfect candidate for this position is a self-starter who is extremely resourceful in conducting online research.
This is a part-time role that will require between 20-29 hours of work per week. This is a great opportunity for college students and recent graduates to gain hands-on experience working with a high-growth start-up.
- Provide friendly, professional service to our partners and clients
- Support our teams in sourcing local cleaning, maintenance, and other services for our homeowners
- Conduct creative online research and conduct numerous cold calls to find world class local service companies throughout the U.S.
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com) and organize information to ensure no i’s go undotted or t’s uncrossed
- Provide ongoing project support to various Evolve teams that fosters an outstanding experience to all Evolve stakeholders (travelers, homeowners, and partners)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Travel-related experience even better
- You are incapable of pronouncing the words “that’s not my job”
- Violently allergic to all forms of entitlement and/or credit-seeking
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- Highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the spelling error in the previous bullet point
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- 4-year undergraduate degree
Hours and Pay
- This is a part-time position (25-29 hours/week) with opportunity for full-time employment based on performance and organizational needs
- You will make $11 - $13 per hour dependent on experience
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.