A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
As a rapid growth organization, Evolve is looking for someone who is flexible to take on various projects within the Sales department while providing additional support to other departments where the business has a need. This is a part-time role with room for growth. The Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for distribution of online, phone and email leads to the sales organization.The right candidate can efficiently distribute email responses from our partner, Vacation Rent Payment, to the correct sales representative. The position will be ever "evolving" towards a more in-depth operational role. This position is for a candidate who is eager to jump start their career by playing a key role in the sales process. Evolve needs a self-starter ready with a smile to work hard and get the job done!
- Distribute an abundance of potential homeowner leads to the Homeowner Consultants in a timely manner
- Make key decisions on lead distribution process to optimize flow and equity
- Distribute application emails to the appropriate Regional Director
- Assist with internal coordination for improvement of efficiency
- Support additional departments with various projects as needed
- Review HOA guidelines to confirm short term rental access
- Some office management/administration experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up (especially those with Salesforce.com experience)
- You are highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the misspelling in the previous bullet point
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.