A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Photo Editors help us create stand-out online listings for the vacation rental homes in our network. You will be responsible for editing raw images that are taken by our team of professional photographers in the field. This is a part-time role that will require up to 30 hours of work per week. The right candidate for this position is a self-starter with jaw dropping editing skills.
- Work closely with multiple teams throughout the company
- Edit real estate photos using Photomatix and Photoshop
- Track work and progress through Salesforce
- Create a consistent end product throughout the editing process
- Work with photographers to maximize quality
- 1-2 years photography experience
- 1-2 years experience in Photoshop
- Experience in real estate photography is a plus
- You have a maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- You are a multi-tasking machine - able to manage several tasks at once without pause
- You are highly orginized and detail-oriented
- You caught the misspelling in the previous bullet point
- Four-year undergraduate degree completed or in-progress
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.