A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
The Customer Onboarding Team is looking for two new Customer Onboarding Specialists who will serve as the main point of contact for our new homeowners throughout the onboarding process. The position will serve as a bridge between the Homeowner Sales Team and the Homeowner Success Team in order to ensure a seamless onboarding process. The best candidates for this role will thrive off of a goals-driven, team-oriented environment where customer service meets project management.
- Shepherd new Evolve owners through the Onboarding process while simultaneously educating them on what it means to be a successful owner in the Evolve Network
- Respond to homeowners’ inquiries, requests, and needs via phone and email in a timely manner
- Collect relevant data on property amenities, policies and check-in procedures in a clear and concise way that can be funneled from team to team
- Communicate directly with multiple teams in order to ensure that accurate information is added to our back-end system and can be translated to the traveler market
- Perform other duties when they are assigned
- Minimum 1 - 2 year customer service experience
- Phone support experience a plus
- You are detail oriented and respect the impact your work has on every team in the company
- You are a multi-tasking machine - able to manage several tasks at once without pause
- You have jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy speaking on the phone and take pride in cultivating relationships with customers built on trust and accountability
- You are a excited to become an expert on vacation rental practices as well as Evolve processes and focuses
- You are a fast-study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
Hours and Pay
- This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Eligible for bonus’ and performance incentives
- A four-year undergraduate degree
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.