As a Manager on our Owner Support Team, you’ll be responsible for helping our current homeowner clients maximize their partnership with Evolve by engaging the team to provide world-class customer support, one interaction at a time. We serve our customers 7-days a week on extended hours and require the mentality of doing what it takes to earn our customer’s trust to help them build their small business. You’ll be empowering your team to resolve difficult issues while serving as an escalation point. Homeowner satisfaction and retention is key!
You will be tasked with keeping direct reports engaged, excited, and on-track to achieve their career and skill development goals while supporting company initiatives. This role is not for everyone. It requires dedication and a passion to aggressively scale a brand dedicated to our customers. If you’re willing to leave it all on the field in the name of customer service and your employees, we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is a Monday - Friday schedule with up to one weekend day per month required. To start, 3-4 specialists will report to this manager and will grow up to 10-15 specialists in the coming months. This manager will report to the Director of Owner Support and serve alongside 4 other managers. We’re looking for a manager to lead during hours from 10:30 - 7pm.
- Provide individual training for a team of 10-15 employees. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching customer service skills and assisting employees in hitting/exceeding monthly goals
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole
- Project management and process analysis
- Interview and evaluate candidates for the specialist position
- Development and execute new hire training and run sessions as needed
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours
- Collaborate with leaders on the Customer Experience Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices
- Own all HR administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Monday - Friday schedule with one weekend day a month required. Occasional nights may be required based upon seasonality
- Help mediate high-level customer issues
- Design and communicate daily case and phone queue structure
- 1-2 years of management experience preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven track record of effective leadership under pressure
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- A passion for innovating and solving unique problems
- Active Listener: Expert-level active listening skills to patiently provide full attention to employees, co-workers and customers, taking the time to understand their perspective, and asking appropriate questions to identify the root cause of the issue
- Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented: You like to have your t’s crossed and your i’s dotted, so you never miss a thing
- Continuous learner: A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!) and desire to constantly improve as a manager and leader
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.