Evolve is growing fast, and we're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who can help us grow even faster.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for the strategy, management and optimization for digital campaigns designed to accelerate Evolve's growth efforts. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a fast-paced company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
Do you have experience managing large digital marketing budgets either in-house or, even better, at an agency working on various clients? Are you obsessed with monitoring campaign performance and optimizing ROI? Are you able to think strategically without sacrificing your ability to execute? If so, you’ll love this role at Evolve.
- Establish strategy and execution plans for digital campaigns across all of the major paid media platforms channels including: Paid Search (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube), Display (Programmatic, Retargeting), SEO and more
- Serve as primary point of contact and manager of agencies who are executing against paid media strategies
- Research and lead implementation of new paid media channels to supplement the overall marketing mix
- Day-to-day campaign management on an as-needed basis to supplement agency support. Includes establishing audience targeting strategies, keyword strategy, copy / creative optimization, testing strategy, bid management and more
- Continuous campaign optimization based on KPIs
- Partner with CRO specialist to create a seamless experience from ad to landing page
- Collaborate with and provide directive to internal creative / content team and external agencies to drive KPI achievement and continued optimization
- Own goals and performance metrics for your campaigns, monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness and areas for optimization. Responsible for weekly reporting across all live campaigns
- Pixel, tag and utm generation, implementation and quality assurance
- Establish, implement and oversee SEO strategy
- Keep up to date on best practices, industry trends, techniques and new announcements and support the team as a subject matter expert
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience for consumer-facing products or services; ideally at an agency
- 3+ years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns in Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Programmatic Ad Buying Platforms
- Experience managing large digital media budget and deploying budget across multiple advertising platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
- Hospitality/travel industry experience is a plus
- Proven technical skill set and understanding of the mechanics of paid media
- Strong analytical aptitude to identify areas for optimization
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Demonstrated knowledge of the ability to run and optimize strategic marketing campaigns
- Thrives in a highly collaborative team environment and enjoys working with various stakeholders and subject matter experts to deliver best-in-class campaigns
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.