The Accounts Receivable Senior Analyst is responsible for identifying, tracking and collecting balances owed to Evolve Vacation Rental as well as processing and validating transactions through the Stripe payment platform. Evolve’s business is complex and dynamic. We have multiple customer and partner types, an expanding suite of products and services, and operate in a fast-changing, high-growth industry. Systems and processes are continually being enhanced and improved. The person in this role will be responsible for learning the CRM and Payment systems, as well as the operational processes that impact accounts receivable.
- Collaborate with leaders from functional areas to identify, prioritize, and plan Accounts Receivable objectives
- Develop, maintain, and improve Accounts Receivable policies and procedures to ensure there are adequate controls over transactions impacting balances owed to Evolve and that amounts owed to Evolve are identified and recorded
- Evaluate, develop, and implement internal controls over transaction processing impacting accounts receivable
- Identify opportunities for system and process improvement and liaise with Financial Controls management and the Product team to prioritize and implement
- Establish tracking and follow up procedures to mitigate bad debt expense
- Assess need for external collections and develop and maintain relationships, if needed
- Review and monitor transactions processed through the CRM and Payment Platform
- Process manual transactions in the CRM and Payment systems as needed
- Monitor and follow up on fraud warnings from the Payment system
- Manage general ledger Accounts Receivable account and resolve variances for month-end close
- Dashboard report creation and distribution of data analysis and measurable performance metrics such as Key Performance Indicators (KPI) report for AR
- Assist in the audit fulfillment as requested by external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is strongly preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable in a corporate accounting environment is required
- Quickbooks, Salesforce and Stripe Payments experience is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel or Google Sheets is required
- Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
- Excellent mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to successfully research and resolve issues, both from a system and accounting perspective
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
- Ability to proactively determine root causes to process issues and initiate projects that will improve processes
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to work with different departments and various levels of company personnel
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary
- Must be a team player willing to assist in various tasks
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (some overtime may be necessary)
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.