As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the go-to for advice, guidance, and support for our homeowners as they navigate the challenges of building their vacation rental businesses. The perfect candidate has a passion for building loyalty one interaction at a time, by providing thoughtful, compassionate assistance to our owners. You are a creative problem-solver who can stay positive and empathetic even while navigating sensitive conversations. You’re known for exceptional communication skills and have an uncanny ability to determine our owners’ needs by listening and asking insightful questions. You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and always have your teammate’s back. Team leaders will provide the training and support you need to be successful, but you’ll be given the freedom to make real-time decisions on how to best assist our owners.
*Check out our Meet the Team video
- Drive customer loyalty by providing empathetic, professional assistance to owners through calls, email, and chat
- Guide our owners to make smart, data-driven decisions regarding changes to their listing, rates, and booking rules to help grow their small businesses
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and access all the information they need
- Provide a problem-solving approach to the everyday issues that arise in the vacation rental industry
- Convey genuine empathy and a desire to resolve customer needs by owning an issue until its resolution
- Collaborate with the Owner Support team as well as other departments to achieve high service level standards and identify process improvements to help reach company goals
- You have a hospitality mindset and a passion for helping others
- Excellent communication skills. You have experience helping customers and providing clear, concise assistance to customer needs
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- Highly organized and detail oriented: You like to have your t’s crossed and your i’s dotted, so you never miss a thing
- Active listener: You can patiently provide full attention to customers, taking the time to understand their perspective, and asking appropriate questions to identify the root cause of any issue
- Service Oriented: Passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others
- Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
*Pay starts at $17.78/hour
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.