We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to build reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate loves creating actionable, user-friendly data visualizations which tell a story and enable business users to make data-driven decisions. As an integral member of a growing team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the strategy, technology and processes of the Analytics team.
The Analytics team at Evolve is on a mission to make data accessible and valuable for the entire company. We’re responsible for defining strategies for storing, transforming, and providing access to data as well as analyzing data and delivering actionable insights and models to all departments.
- Gather report and dashboard requirements from business stakeholders and help determine appropriate metrics to track
- Design, build, and update reports and dashboards in Periscope and Salesforce
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the way we are tracking and displaying data
- Write complex SQL queries to transform data
- 2+ years' experience optimizing data, creating dashboards and running reports
- Advanced SQL skills required
- Extensive experience with any BI tools such as Periscope, Tableau, or Looker
- Excellent at solving ambiguous and complex problems
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay and health insurance packages that include 100% employer-paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.