The Real Estate Services team is responsible for managing and implementing Evolve’s overall real estate strategy. Evolve’s goal is to educate the real estate community, support prospective home buyers looking to get into short-term rental, and assist our existing owners when they are selling their properties. These goals align with the broader Evolve mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone.
As a Real Estate Services Associate you will be tasked with growing and maintaining Evolve’s real estate agent partner network, supporting rental income projection requests, and managing projects to help connect potential vacation home buyers with existing Evolve owners who are looking to sell. This role will report to the Manager of Real Estate Services.
- Manage activities within Salesforce including processing leads, tracking, and reporting to grow the Evolve real estate agent partner network
- Build and maintain relationships with real estate agents
- Review, format, and send rental income estimates to real estate agents and potential buyers
- Engage and educate new real estate agent partners
- Support efforts related to our growing database of potential home buyers
- Support efforts related to retaining existing Evolve properties
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- 1 year of sales / customer facing experience preferred
- General knowledge of the real estate industry preferred
- Ability to make informed decisions utilizing data analysis
- Self starter looking for a challenge on a growing team
- Willingness to initiate and implement new systems in order to increase process efficiency
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.