Evolve Vacation Rental has strategic partnerships with online travel marketplaces such as Airbnb, Vrbo, TripAdvisor and booking.com. The Director, Distribution Partnerships will be responsible for maximizing performance within each of these distribution channels.
Reporting to the SVP of Revenue, you will work closely with internal and external partners to optimize Evolve’s online market presence and conversion. As a senior resource, you will serve as a market-facing expert, engaging our distribution partners to create value by increasing performance and challenging the status quo.
- Own and manage external distribution partnerships where Evolve markets and sells its homes
- Lead, develop, and retain a team of account managers
- Leverage our partners’ platform capabilities and work with internal teams to increase guest conversion and maximize owner revenue
- Establish and implement key performance indicators with partners and stakeholders
- Engage with, influence, and drive accountability for a variety of internal and external teams
- Develop a critical understanding of the industry and each marketplace’s demographic to maximize performance for Evolve’s inventory
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to lead and inform processes efficiency
- Effectively disseminate and communicate partnership decisions and actions throughout all levels of the Evolve organization
- Evaluate and lead new strategic partnerships, technological alliances and integration opportunities in close coordination with, but not limited to, Revenue Management, Product, Finance, and Sales teams
- 5+ years of enterprise-level account management experience required
- Online marketplace experience a plus
- Four-year college degree preferred
- A competitive and results-driven individual with a proven history of driving revenue growth
- Strong partner management skills with experience in influencing change across internal and external organizations
- Strategically oriented with a desire to manage multiple complex and dynamically changing projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to connect the dots between data and strategy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to shape and align KPIs and company goals across partner organizations
- Comfortable collaborating with individuals of all levels, including senior executives
- Experience building and leading teams
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.