A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Are you passionate about problem-solving and customer service? Do you aspire to learn about the vacation rental industry and work in a fast-growing company? We’re scaling our customer support operations and we’re looking for people like you.
We’re on the hunt for a customer support representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment of on-the-spot problem solving. This person is a communication champion who can skillfully provide ongoing assistance to our customers. The right person for this role will reflect Evolve’s core values and be a pillar or professionalism to create customers for life, one experience at a time. This role is challenging, however, if you wish to provide a next-level experience to customers working with a team that feels like family, we want to hear from you.
We currently have open opportunities on our Homeowner Support, Resolutions, and Customer Experience Teams!
- Provide friendly, professional, and efficient assistance to our customers
- Lightning-fast response to requests or issues via phone, email, and live chat
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account
- Answer account and booking related questions
- Convey genuine empathy and a desire to resolve customer needs to their ultimate satisfaction
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with all customer-facing teams as well as other departments to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Be there for our customers when they need us the most
- ‘Earn It’ mentality: This is an entry-level role with ample room to grow your career
- Service Oriented: Passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others
- Multitasking: Ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- Flexible schedule: You can work nights, weekends, and holidays to provide world-class support to our customers
- Team Player: You thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented: You like to have your t’s crossed and your i’s dotted, so you never miss a thing
- Active listener: You can patiently provide full attention to customers, taking the time to understand their perspective, and asking appropriate questions to identify root cause of any issue
- Continuous learner: A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Previous team-oriented work a plus
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.