Are you passionate about problem-solving and customer service? Do you aspire to learn about the vacation rental industry and work in a fast-growing company?
We’re on the hunt for an Owner Support Specialist on our Owner Support team! This person is a communication champion who can skillfully provide ongoing assistance to our vacation rental property owners. Homeowner satisfaction and retention are key as we look to continue to build our rapidly growing portfolio of homes. The right person for this role will reflect Evolve’s core values and be a pillar of professionalism to help homeowners grow their small business and maximize their partnership with us.
To learn more about the value our Owner Support team provides, check out our Meet the Team video!
- Provide friendly, professional, and efficient assistance to homeowners
- Lightning-fast response to requests via phone, email, and live chat
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account, make changes to their listings, consult on optimization strategies
- Answer account and booking related questions
- Convey genuine empathy and a desire to resolve customer needs to their ultimate satisfaction
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with the Owner Support team as well as other departments and external partners to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- You can patiently provide full attention to customers, taking the time to understand their perspective, and asking appropriate questions to identify the root cause of any issue
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others
- Ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- We support owners 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.