You will serve as the go-to for advice, guidance, and support for homeowners and guests that report issues while they are in-residence or post-checkout. The perfect candidate has a passion for creating customers for life, one experience at a time, by doing what they can, when they can, to ‘make it right’ in the customer's eyes. You are a hospitality professional that communicates like a champion who can skillfully navigate sensitive conversations and mitigate issues with compassion and ease. You are prevention-focused and display proficiency in the full range of resolution tactics with a supernatural ability to uncover a customer’s needs by asking the right questions and listening for comprehension, not to simply respond. Team leaders will provide guidance, but you will be given the freedom and opportunity to make real-time decisions on how to create mutually beneficial resolutions for all of our stakeholders - - teammates, homeowners, guests, and partners.
- Resolve issues that arise from the operation of our core business in the most expedient and cost-effective manner; you are genuine in your approach and can diffuse a difficult situation with the reassurance that you have everything handled.
- Advocate on behalf of our homeowners and guests coaching them through Evolve’s resolution process; mediate conversations resulting in a fair resolution for all parties
- Work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Contribute to strategies on how to prevent issues upstream by identifying root causes and providing a solution
- Assist homeowners with documentation requirements and set expectations for processing post-stay charges, damage claims and chargebacks
- Provide an exceptional customer experience while collaborating with other departments to improve operational efficiencies
- Respond to homeowners and guests via phone and email/chat in a swift and professional manner
- You have a hospitality mindset with a passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience in conflict resolution with the ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- You are personable (especially on the phone) and have an awareness of your emotions, how they impact others, and the ability to manage stressful situations
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- You are genuine, organized, trustworthy, reliable, sincere, appreciate learning every day, and enjoy having some fun along the way!
- Have a successful track record in following-up and following-through on your commitments
- Thrive in a collaborative and fluid environment that may result in changing priorities (you embrace change)
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce experience a plus!)
- We support all of our stakeholders seven days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays (please do not apply if this is not appealing to you).
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.