As a Traveler Support Specialist, you will serve as a booking guru - from confirming reservations to modifying bookings and answering any and all questions a traveler may have. The perfect candidate for this position is a communication champion who can skillfully provide ongoing assistance to our existing customers. The right person for this role will reflect Evolve’s core values and be a pillar or professionalism to create customers for life, one experience at a time.
- Provide professional and efficient service to our customers
- Respond with lightning fast speed to a high volume of traveler questions through phone and email
- Work across multiple booking platforms to secure and adjust reservations
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and answer account and booking related questions
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Collaborate with all customer-facing teams as well as other departments to achieve high service level standards and meet company goals
- Previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- You can patiently provide full attention to customers, taking the time to make sure that all questions related to their vacation rental are answered to completion
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Passion for customer service and inherent motivation to help others
- Ability to manage several tasks at once without pause, as well as identify and balance top priorities
- We support travelers 7 days a week. This position requires flexibility; including nights, weekends, and holidays. Please don't apply if this is not appealing to you
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, a health insurance package that includes dental, vision, life and disability coverage. Evolve also offers a 401(k), pre-tax commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.