Here at Evolve, we’re on a mission to make vacation rental easy. Our Revenue Management Team helps fulfill that mission by continually looking at ways to optimize the performance of property listings within the Evolve network to maximize homeowner revenue and provide the best nightly rates for our guests.
We’re looking for a Revenue Analyst to support our growing Revenue Management Team. This role is responsible for exploring the most proactive approaches to improve the pricing our vacation rental properties. Ideal candidates create their own questions and independently find solutions or ways to take action. Specifically, we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry, Humble, and Smart.
- Own and control revenue optimization levers for vacation rental properties within your region of responsibility
- Develop, monitor, and take pricing action based on insights gleaned from performance indicator reports to ensure forecasted revenue targets are achieved
- Analyze market influencers, evaluate historical market performance and identify market demand patterns
- Validate and adjust as necessary forecasted levels of demand in markets of responsibility
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain close communication to facilitate pricing strategy
- Key contributor for creation of summary reports to provide Leadership Team with insights into overall revenue performance
- Develop, execute and evaluate pricing experiments that will drive innovation in further increasing revenue performance
- A four year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- 2 years of prior pricing and/or analytical work experience with proven ability to recognize trends and extract actionable insights from ambiguous environments with incomplete data
- Able to operate effectively under own initiative with limited oversight and broad directional guidance
- Perpetually driven by desire to achieve incremental gains
- Adaptable, resourceful problem solver
- Comfortable taking measured risks in an environment of uncertainty
- Capable of distinguishing and prioritizing between high impact, revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks
- Open minded, intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Empathetic to customer and stakeholder feedback
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences and levels within the organization
- Revenue Management experience
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business Intelligence or related experience
- Working knowledge of Periscope or similar business intelligence software
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.