A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve is rapidly growing our network of Homeowners, and we’re looking for a rockstar who wants to help us accelerate that growth through data-driven conversion optimization. If you find yourself critiquing every website you visit, dreaming of user journeys and wireframes, and holding a belief that you’re never “done” improving marketing execution - this might be the job for you.
As our Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing conversion funnels that seamlessly guide homeowners through various phases of the customer lifecycle- from subscriber to lead and beyond. You’ll be our resident testing specialist with a focus on driving constant evolution and optimization through a scientific approach to testing. Expect to constantly have your nose in the data, analyzing trends in user behavior, and making optimizations accordingly.
If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, contribute directly to the growth of a high growth company, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on down. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Achieve MoM conversion rate improvements through A/B, multivariate and multi-page testing and optimization.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop testing plans for digital ads, landing pages, emails and more.
- Leverage analytics platforms, heatmaps, scroll depth reports and more to monitor and analyze conversion funnel metrics on a daily basis.
- Establish a repeatable testing process for creating hypotheses, running experiments, reporting on results, and building action plans.
- Build an on-going roadmap of experiments ranging from small, quick-wins to complete UX overhauls.
- Conduct regular CRO audits, build user journeys and draw wireframes to support recommendations.
- Work within CRO tools to execute tests without requiring developer intervention.
- Optimize page speed and performance with the goal of improving bounce rates.
- Build and QA landing pages and blog pages.
- Keep up to date on best practices, industry trends, techniques and new announcements and support the team as a subject matter expert.
- Proven track record of optimizing conversion funnels and producing sustained conversion rate improvements
- High proficiency with one or more testing platform
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience building pages and testing within the HubSpot and WordPress platforms
- Ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues/partners
- Solid knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- 2-4 years of CRO/UX or website testing experience for consumer-facing products or services
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- THE BENEFITS- We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH - We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- THE COMMUNITY - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our all-company Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION - We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.