Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. Providing our travelers with an accurate perception of the Evolve home they’re booking starts with how we market the property — through our online listings.
Managers on the Product Marketing team uphold Evolve’s brand standards across a high volume of property listings, managing not just our online product, but the processes and people behind it. Your responsibilities range from coaching at an individual level to monitoring metrics and performance measures surrounding all listings. Your role is to ensure your direct reports execute quality, scaleable work while also encouraging individual growth and engagement.
As an expert in both content and hospitality, you will stay on top of industry trends to help maintain Evolve’s high-performing listing standards, while also finding ways to maximize efficiency in the listing build and copy editing processes. This role requires frequent collaboration with other teams, so it is also essential for you to grasp high-level needs surrounding core business functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, develop and retain a team of 7 - 10 in-house Product Marketing Specialists (number is subject to change given future team growth)
- Review work of all direct reports to ensure quality and consistency against brand standards
- Understand progress, growth and career goals of team members with varying experience and tenure, helping to strengthen and build confidence around areas of weakness
- Identify and deploy new tactics to enhance overall team performance/processes
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve processes, as well as the final product
- Work closely with teams throughout the company, especially the Owner Support and Performance teams, to ensure alignment with internal processes surrounding listing content, booking performance, and level of service to owners
- Help identify and manage seasonal and as-needed content initiatives across a high volume of listings
- Monitor listing layout and content trends across several vacation rental platforms
- Plan and lead team meetings, activities, workshops and contests to strengthen writing skills, content optimization, efficiency and other techniques
- Aid in listing build out/maintenance and content creation (when needed)
What Makes You a Great Fit:
- 2-5 years of copywriting or similar marketing experience required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop employees
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.