Evolve is seeking an experienced travel industry executive who will be responsible for leading the strategy and teams related to traveler conversion and revenue generation. The SVP, Revenue will be responsible for optimizing revenue by leveraging data, analyzing opportunities, and implementing strategic initiatives. The individual must have a passion for the industry, a strong business acumen and a bias toward well-reasoned, data-driven decision-making processes. Though results focused, the individual must also embody Evolve’s 10 core values in all aspects of their leadership.
This role will be a member of the Evolve Leadership Team and reports to the CEO.
- Results Leadership
- Own strategy and results across revenue management, distribution partnerships, reservation sales, and guest support teams
- Align people and processes in order to maximize the value we deliver to our owners and guests
- Strategically partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to ensure alignment of priorities in order to achieve quarterly and annual results
- Leverage analytics to develop strategy, determine needs and create actionable insights around key issues like conversion rate optimization, yield management, technical and operational partner integrations, and lead response models
- Use data-based analysis to determine opportunity areas and quickly implement the right tools, structure, resources, and/or process improvements
- Work closely with Evolve leadership to help develop strategy, goals, and budget to drive overall enterprise value creation
- People Leadership
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and lead multiple leaders across multiple teams, including five direct reports
- Foster a culture of achievement by challenging and inspiring leaders to surpass expectations through coaching and development of their team members
- Develop data-based metrics to assess and drive individual and team performance, ultimately informing compensation plans
- Create and manage the hiring plan to create a best-in-class team in alignment with company goals and budget
- 10+ years of executive leadership experience in the OTA/Hospitality/Travel industry, specifically in revenue management, distribution and/or conversion
- Experience building and running high performing teams during high growth
- Proven ability to scale teams and processes quickly
- High-energy, results-driven, proactive leadership style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presenting to large groups
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Aptitude to quickly pivot strategy, people and processes to align with the changing needs of the company
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
- Four-year college degree required
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a next-generation vacation rental management company that provides homeowners with maximum rental income and unrivaled flexibility for a fee of 10% per booking − the lowest cost in the industry. Evolve currently services more than 10,000 vacation rental properties in over 500 markets across North America. We have generated over $500M in rental income for our owners through a combination of direct-to-site bookings and strategic partnerships with the largest marketplaces such as Vrbo and Airbnb.
The company has raised over $100M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital to accelerate market leadership in the managed services sector of the vacation rental industry.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.