Evolve Vacation Rental is rapidly growing our downtown Denver office and we’re seeking a Sr. IT Manager to help us scale. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience performing end-user workstation support, network infrastructure and deploying/maintaining server technologies. A good attitude and a hospitality mindset are essential for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
Hardware and end-user support
- Provide end-user workstation support for more than 400+ users in a (mostly) Windows environment.
- Streamline and automate laptop provisioning
- Manage the procurement process
- Manager printers, conference rooms and network
- Manage VOIP phone system
- Implement corporate security standards
- Responsibility for security audits and certifications
Cloud applications and vendor management
- Support cloud-based business applications from an IT perspective
- Manage internet connectivity and relationship with ISPs
- Experience with cloud-based hosting infrastructure (ex. AWS)
- Oversee the intake and processing of internal IT tickets
- Appropriately staff to support ticket service levels through internal or managed services
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience along with 5+ years of well-rounded IT experience as a lead, supervisor or manager necessary.
- Demonstrated experience managing financial aspects of IT, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review
- Demonstrated experience managing a fleet of laptops and related peripherals
- Demonstrated experience managing a growing user base of 350+ employees
- Experience with Applications like GSuite, Office365, Box, JumpCloud, Zoom, Microsoft OS, Mac OS, AWS, Salesforce, SAML
- Strong understanding and implementation of data security programs that are PCI and industry compliant
- Ability to facilitate responsibilities through direct contribution, managed services providers and/or recommending internal org structures.
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.