Evolve Vacation Rental is a high-growth, Denver-based company that is redefining vacation rental management. We have ~400 employees and are backed by leading growth investors including T.Rowe Price, Arrowmark, Allen & Co., Winslow Capital, and others.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We leverage technology and a cutting-edge business model to provide homeowners the lowest cost, highest performing property management while offering travelers consistent and amazing travel experiences.
Evolve’s business is complex and dynamic. We have multiple customer and partner types and an expanding suite of products and services while operating in a fast-changing, high-growth industry. In an environment like this, the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) function plays a critical role in helping the company forecast, plan, analyze opportunities, invest, become more efficient, and communicate with investors and third parties.
The Director of FP&A will work closely with the CFO, executive team, and business units to develop plans, manage and analyze performance relative to them. He/she will also manage Financial Analysts to support this work. This role can have an extensive impact across the entire business by driving business change and improve results.
Lead data-driven financial planning by:
- Coordinating reporting, planning, and forecasting
- Developing models and leading processes to provide monthly forecast and annual operating plan
- Monitoring performance metrics, surfacing trends, and performing research and analysis to understand influencing factors
- Providing commentary and presentations of financial performance trends and root cause analysis of forecast/plan variances
Drive strategic impact by:
- Modeling and analyzing new business opportunities
- Analyzing key business initiatives
- Following through on execution of initiatives and evaluating their impact
- Providing strategic support to senior management
Manage and develop analysts in support of above efforts.
- 6+ years of experience in finance function and/or business analysis
- MBA, management consulting, and/or investment banking experience are plus
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Experience in budget/planning process management
- Proficiency in reporting, modeling, and analysis in Excel
- Ability to extract insight from data, and translate into actionable plans
- Fluency in communicating complex business concepts, both in speech and writing
- Comfort collaborating with individuals in all levels and functions of the company
- Enthusiasm for meeting deadlines and multi-tasking in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to prioritize and work independently to accomplish several goals concurrently
A Little About Us
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.