The Travel Advisor team is a tight-knit group of goal-oriented and versatile individuals who aim to provide a seamless booking experience for our potential travelers. Through a servant leadership mindset, maintaining the highest level of responsiveness, and attention to detail the team is able to perform day-to-day tasks in a fun, yet professional manner. Your contribution to this team will be vital in the success of Evolve by partnering with employees to cultivate career development opportunities that translates into a caring and engaged rock star sales team.
As a Manager on the Travel Advisor team, you will be responsible for a dynamically experienced team. The right candidate is comfortable with a wide span of responsibilities, from coaching at an individual level to running team activities, and monitoring metrics along the way. You welcome challenges to elevate the team’s productivity and skills with the goal of selling Evolve to the traveler, along with bringing a new approach to leadership. Collaboration alongside the Director of Reservations allows the freedom to lead the team in the best way possible, setting you up for success in order to reach and exceed aggressive goals.
- Provide individual sales training and coaching for a team of 6-10 employees. This includes call reviews, developing and coaching sales skills, and assisting employees in hitting/exceeding monthly goals.
- Lead team meetings on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole.
- Ability to be an effective project manager with an emphasis on process analysis.
- Motivate and engage your team by thinking outside the box, including activities during and outside of work hours.
- Collaborate with leaders on the Travel Advisor Team as well as leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices.
- Own all time and attendance administration related to direct reports, including timesheets, PTO requests, etc.
- Bachelors in Business Management or Four-year undergraduate degree preferred.
- 1+ years of management experience preferred.
- Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Natural leadership and coaching skills.
- Proven ability to manage your time effectively.
- Forward-thinking and creative in developing new ideas and strategies for the team.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High in emotional intelligence.
- Eager to learn and continue personal development.
- Monday - Friday schedule with one weekend day a month required. Occasional nights may be required based upon seasonality.
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.