As a Sr. Manager of our General Owner Support Team, you’ll be responsible for the oversight and leadership of the Owner Support Specialist Team, as well as the Owner Support Associate -Remote team. Your responsibilities will include leading a team of managers with a large group of individual contributors. Your focus will be to guide the managers through organization decisions, as well as develop them into highly productive, people-focused, and results-oriented individuals. With your leadership, the General Owner Support Team will continue driving towards strong team performance with a highly productive and highly engaged team.
- Directly manage a team of managers, providing guidance and direction on people and business-related challenges
- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for entire Generalist, and Remote teams
- Track and reports on KPI’s and performance of Generalist and Remote teams to senior leaders
- Manage budget for incentive compensation of Generalist Specialists and Remote Associates
- Coach managers on employee relations and individual performance issues
- Guide the talent selection and development processes within the Generalist team
- Collaborate with senior leaders and peers on strategy development and execution planning
- Communicate goals and KPI results and strategy to direct reports
- Accountable to drive strong performance and contribution of the Generalist function
- Management experience required
- Proven ability to lead and develop managers
- Experience leading a team with ongoing account management in a B2C multi-channel communications environment
- Track Record of utilizing team performance analysis for team improvement and future implementations
- Self-starter with the ability to identify and execute against top priorities
- Proven track record of effective leadership under pressure
- Expert-level active listening skills to understand others’ perspective, and ask appropriate discovery questions to identify the root cause of the issue
- Familiarity with the travel & tourism industry, or a similar hospitality organization preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Excel a plus
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.