The Inbound Sales Representative - Vacation Rental Advisor (VRA) provides an in-depth consultation to qualified homeowners and sells the value of choosing Evolve to manage their vacation rental property. They provide detailed insight into the market, the industry, and our services while paying close attention to the homeowners’ needs. If the prospect is a good fit for the network, the VRA’s goal is to persuade the owner to move through the initial sign up process and prepare them for their experience partnering with Evolve.
VRA Sales Representatives play an essential role at Evolve, acquiring properties for the network and ensuring homeowners understand and embrace the value of the services. The right candidate for this position is eager to jump into an energetic sales environment, dive deep into understanding the vacation rental industry and provide consultation to homeowners. They become part of a competitive yet collaborative team that constantly challenges themselves to raise the bar as they work hard to grow their skills and Evolve’s network. This candidate will play a key role in helping build the fastest growing, and soon to be largest, managed service in vacation rental, while also having an opportunity to grow their career!
- Provide an optimal, consultative end-to-end experience for homeowners, from new inbound inquiry to completing the sale
- Navigate a high volume of leads in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Hit or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals (average of 30 calls per day)
- Influential in guiding homeowners towards choosing Evolve for their rental management
- Handle objections and help homeowners have a clear understanding of our services
- Maintain a large sales pipeline of late-stage opportunities
- Manage sales activities within our CRM (Salesforce) including processing leads, tracking, and reporting
- Participate in regular sales training and skill sessions
- Collaborate closely with other sales team peers to optimize sales strategies and across teams to ensure an optimal customer experience
- 2+ years sales experience strongly recommended
- Proven phone-based selling success is a plus
- Adaptable and flexible in a rapidly changing environment
- Articulate and professional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A goal oriented, competitive mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Four-year undergraduate degree preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - Base + competitive uncapped commission structure, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.